Well maintained walk behind mowers are typically more dependable and perform better than mowers that don't receive regular maintenance. Most manufacturers recommend an annual service on your mower. Our lawn mower maintenance services are set up for just that purpose. Please let us know if there are other concerns besides maintenance that we need to address when you schedule your appointment. Many times our preventive maintenance can get you up and going again. Additional services may be needed in addition to what is considered preventive maintenance.
Walk-behind Lawn Mower Service
Tune-up your walk behind mower for the season. This service includes:
- Change oil
- Check cooling system
- Replace spark plug
- Service filters, as needed
- Check fuel system, perform basic carburetor service
- Sharpen blades and clean under deck
- Check, lube and adjust controls as needed
- Overall inspection and adjustments
$89.00 plus parts, sales tax and destination
- Pricing applies to mowers up to 22" cut
- Repairs in addition to the maintenance are subject to an additional labor charge, billed in 1/10 of an hour increments equal to $89.00 per hour
- A destination charge of $10.00 to be added inside the metro area (Vancouver, Camas, Washougal). Outside the metro area, destination charge of $20-50 in Clark County. Please ask for rates in Skamania or Cowlitz counties. We do not service locations in Oregon.
Blade Sharpening (of Walk Behind Mowers)
$49.00 for blade sharpening only (without other maintenance or repairs) plus sales tax and destination
- Gas or electric walk behind mowers
- We do not sharpen reel mowers
Schedule your service today
We accept cash, check, MasterCard and Visa.