Well maintained riding mowers are typically more dependable and perform better than mowers that don't receive regular maintenance. Most manufacturers recommend annual service for your mower. Our lawn mower maintenance services are setup for just that purpose. Please let us know if there are other concerns besides maintenance that we need to address when you schedule your appointment. Many times our preventive maintenance can get you up and going again. Additional services may be needed in addition to what is considered preventive maintenance.
Riding Lawn Mower Service
Tune-up your riding lawn mower for the season. This service includes:
- Change oil
- Check cooling system
- Check battery and charging output
- Replace spark plug
- Service filters, as needed
- Check fuel system, perform basic carburetor service
- Check, lube and adjust controls as needed
- Inspect chassis and deck
- Sharpen blade(s), clean under deck and check deck level, if desired
- Check tire pressure
- Test run and make other necessary adjustments
$179.00 plus parts, sales tax and destination
- Repairs in addition to the maintenance are subject to an additional labor charge, billed in 1/10 of an hour increments equal to $89.00 per hour
- Garden tractor service may cost more depending on service required
- A destination charge of $10.00 to be added inside the metro area (Vancouver, Camas, Washougal). Outside the metro area, destination charge of $20-50 in Clark County. Please ask for rates in Skamania or Cowlitz counties. We do not service locations in Oregon.
Deck maintenance only
Includes deck inspection, sharpen blade(s), clean under deck, lubrication and normal leveling for most riders
$99.00 plus parts, sales tax and destination
Schedule your service today
We accept cash, check, MasterCard and Visa.